- Instructor: Suburban College
- Duration: 18 months
- Duration: 1 year
- Eligibility: 12TH SCIENCE/10+ 2 MCVC MLT/ Preparatory exam of YCMOU
- Mode: Online & Offline available
The laboratory technicians are the ones who do the blood collection and perform the various diagnostic tests by analysing body fluids like blood, saliva, urine, tissues, microorganism screening, chemical analyses, and cell counts of the human body.
- Receiving, labeling, and analyzing samples (blood, toxic, tissue, etc.)
- Designing and executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures
- Conducting experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
Medical laboratory technicians have a wide array of employment areas that they can explore. This course for lab technicians will provide ample opportunities for the students to decide what they’re interested in.
The medical laboratory technicians get involved in practical and technical work to aid correct diagnosis and effective functioning of Biochemical Laboratories. They work effectively in private and government hospitals, clinics, corporate hospitals, diagnostic centers, laboratories, and medical colleges.
A career after a Diploma in Laboratory Technology offers you the opportunity to have a significant impact on patient care, without actually interacting with patients.